Our contact details are:
Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UH, United Kingdom
Our DPO’s contact details are:
Depending upon the way in which you use our website, we may obtain certain behavioural and/or technical information which may constitute your personal information. For example, we may obtain information about how you access and browse our website and the devices and technology you use to access and browse our website (including the host name (IP address) of the requesting computer). We may also obtain your name and email address if you decide to register for the alert service.
|How might you use my personal information?||What lawful basis will you have to use my personal information in this way?||Why do you use my personal information in this way?|
We may process your personal information for troubleshooting and other quality control and testing purposes.
We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal information in this way.
It is in our legitimate interests to process your personal information in this way so that we can continue to provide an excellent quality of service to you.
We may process your personal information in order to respond to any queries or complaints about our services raised by you or our approved partners.
We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal information this way.
It is in our legitimate interests to process your personal information in this way so that we are able to resolve any queries or complaints which are made about our services, including queries or complaints made by you.
We may process your personal information in order to comply with any and all legal and/or regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
This processing of your personal information is necessary so that we can comply with legal obligations to which we are subject.
We are subject to numerous laws, rules and requirements and sometimes it is necessary for us to process your personal information in order to obey these laws, rules and requirements.
The alert service is provided on our behalf by Emperor Design Consultants Limited or its subcontractors from time to time, who may process your personal information for the purposes of providing the alert service to you.
Your personal information will only be processed for the purposes of providing the alert service to you with your consent.
By opting-in to receive the alert service you will receive with email alerts about significant changes to the content of our website based on the alerts you have selected to receive.
We may collect personal information from you when you interact or engage with our website, including if you register for the alert service.
We may share your personal information with or receive your personal information from:
- other members of our corporate group;
- our approved service providers who support the operation of our website and help us deliver the services to you;
- law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies, including the Information Commissioner’s Office; and
- third parties to whom we may sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or assets or third parties whose business or assets we may acquire.
We will only ever send personal information to providers outside the EEA if those providers are required to protect personal information in exactly the same way they would be required to protect personal information if they were based within the EEA. This means that we will only send personal information to a non-EEA country if:
- the European Commission has determined that the relevant non-EEA country affords an adequate level of protection for personal information;
- pursuant to agreement between us and the relevant provider based in the non-EEA country which contains data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission; or
- we send data to the US pursuant to the Privacy Shield.
We keep personal information which is provided to us only for as long as is reasonably necessary thereafter in order to:
- respond fully to any questions or complaints;
- evidence that we have treated customers fairly or satisfy some other legal, accounting, tax or reporting requirement; and
- establish, exercise or defend legal claims in accordance with statutory limitation periods.
The security of personal information is extremely important to us and hence we have put in place appropriate security measures to protect personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
- Right of access: You have a right to know whether we are processing your personal information. If we are processing your personal information, you also have a right to request copies of your personal information that we are processing and certain further information, including the purposes of our processing and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have disclosed (or will disclose) your personal information.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to require us to rectify or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we are holding about you.
- Right to erasure: You have a right to ask us to erase your personal information. This is also known as the “right to be forgotten”. We must erase your personal information following your request except in limited circumstances prescribed by law, such as where we need to retain your personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation or in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. If we do need to retain your personal information after you have requested its erasure, we will restrict our processing of your personal information by putting it “beyond use”. This means that your personal information is retained only in a separate and restricted database, where it will not be processed for any purpose other than as detailed above. Access to this database is managed by our DPO and is strictly limited.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have a right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information where:-
- you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate and we require reasonable time to verify the accuracy of that personal information;
- your personal information has been unlawfully processed by us but you do not want us to erase that personal information;
- it is no longer necessary for us to keep your personal information for the purposes for which they were collected by us but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you exercise your right to object to processing and we require reasonable time to verify whether there are any overriding grounds upon which we may rely in order to continue that processing.
- Right to object: You have a right to object to our processing of your personal information where we are processing that personal information on legitimate interest grounds. We will stop processing this personal information if you exercise your right to object unless there are overriding grounds upon which we may rely in order to continue that processing or unless that processing is necessary in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You also have a right to object to the processing of your personal information for the alert service. You can object to the processing of your personal information for the alert service or change your preferences by visiting Subscription centre and logging in. You can also unsubscribe via the unsubscribe hyperlink in any alert email that you receive. We will stop processing your personal information for alert service if you request us to do so.
- Cookies: For information on the cookies we use, please click here.
- Complaints: You can complain to us or the Information Commissioner’s Office at any time. However, we appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns so please do contact us in the first instance.